We are very proud of our competition Dance Teams. They have won numerous awards
and grand champion titles on both the regional and national levels. All Dance Explosion
students are eligible to join our Dance Team. Our Dance Team competes in regional and
national Dance & Talent Competitions, where trophies and ribbons are awarded.
- There is a $50.00 Non refundable Dance Team Registration Fee. All Students(ages 5 & up) are eligible to participate. It is highly recommended that Dance Teammembers have at least two years of dance lessons prior to participating in DanceTeam. *NEW Dance Team Mini Program-Dance Team Experience foryounger dancers (ages 5 -9)
- Ballet classes are required for all competition Dance Team students.
- Mandatory rehearsals/technique classes are held at the Lincoln Park Studio.
- Class/Rehearsal schedules will be announced after group placements are made.
- Monthly tuition prices are different from regular class prices.See Dance Team information packet for additional information.
- Placement is at the full discretion of the directors and is based on skill level andother criteria. We cannot place students according to their friends’ placement. Placement is for the benefit of the student and the team as a whole.
- Dance Team Members are financially responsible for DANCE TEAM FEES which include costumes, make-up, competition fees and other expenses.
- Dance Team Members are financially responsible for required dance shoes.
- Fundraising Opportunities are available.
- Dance Team Members are required to wear Dance Team Rehearsal Uniform
- Dancewear to all Dance Team classes and rehearsals.
Dance Team Classes begin in late July in preparation for the Spring competition season.
Contact us for Additional Information and Placement.
MINI DANCE TEAM begins in September.
ENVISION BALLET THEATRE:
Envision Ballet Theatre presents a holiday ballet performance in December and a themed ballet performance in the spring.
- All Ballet Students (ages 8 & up) are eligible to audition.Ballet Company members must be actively enrolled in at least two ballet classes per week. Two ballet classes per week are required forBallet Company Members. Rehearsals are held every Saturday at BaileyConcert Hall on the Central Campus of Broward College. Rehearsals and Performances are mandatory. Ballet Company members are financially responsible for rehearsal uniform, shoes, tights, costumes and other expenses.
- Fundraising opportunities are available.
- Please contact us for Audition and financial information.
- Many of our ballet students are members of the Envision Ballet Theatre, a professional ballet company.